SELECT FOR PRICES
Request a FREE Quote
We have used CSI a number of times for cleaning our house. It is great to have them come in, clean the house and leave it smelling fresh and clean. We get a good clean done about twice a year and will keep on doing it.- Emily -Newtown
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for commercial and domestic services.
1) When you make a booking with Complete Services Ireland for any of the services we provide you are accepting the Terms & Conditions laid out below.
2) All services and goods will remain with Complete Services Ireland until all monies owed are paid in full.
3) All quotations will be valid for a period of 30 days.
4) If you require the cancelling of a contract you must do so within 30 days of the last clean by way of written letter or an email to our official website. Complete Services Ireland are not responsible for and letters lost in the postal service.
5) You can however postpone a clean during the terms of a contract in place Complete Services Ireland will, along with the client, re-arrange a suitable time for the completion of the clean.
6) If for any reason you request any members of our staff to cease work during a clean, Complete Services Ireland reserves the right to charge a surcharge of 50% of the agreed fee.
7) On all domestic visits must be paid for in full when the service provided is completed. This is subject to customer satisfaction.
8) If for any reason obstacles that in place that will hinder Complete Services Ireland staff or prevent them from completing their goal, a surcharge of 50% of the cost will occur to the customer.
9) If in the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the service you have been provided with by Complete Services Ireland please contact us within 48hrs.
10) Complete Services Ireland will always try to complete our task as agreed by you but in some instances where it can be dangerous or inaccessible for example a window that requires cleaning is over an area that cannot be reached. We will always try to highlight any issues we might foresee before we attempt to start work.
11) During freezing conditions we do take responsibility for any water freezing on pathways etc during window cleaning.
12) Due to insurance restrictions our staff at Complete Services Ireland are unable to remove any items that are required for them to continue their work. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure all access areas are clear before commencement.
13) If for any reason while executing our work any damage caused to a property which is the result of previous bad workmanship by other parties or other circumstances Complete Services Ireland are not responsible for the remedial work.
14) If any of the staff representing Complete Services Ireland to not conduct themselves in a civil manner and not being professional and courteous, please conduct us ASAP and the matter will be dealt with their superiors.
15) In some cases when Complete Services Ireland are unable to complete a service to you ourselves, we reserve the right to provide a third party company to ensure the work is done. In this case the work completed by a third party will be subject to their terms & conditions.
16) All prices quoted on our website are subject to change with informing our customers. However if a cost or a contract is in place the said cost will be honoured by Complete Services Ireland.